Friday, February 27, 2009

Worst...DJ...Ever

Schulich's resident platypus, DJ Maximus is trying go viral. No not STDs because DJ Max has virgin-proofed himself from those. No, he too has a shitty blog.

djmaximus.net
Check it out yourself if you want to see what failure looks like.**Warning: May be contagious

Prospective Club Manager:
Hmm, I'm looking to book a DJ. Oh, DJ Maximus, that sounds...compensating. Let's just take a look at this gallery an-- AHHH!

This guy sends more people running for the doors than fires. I like the bandana and glasses combo. It screams "I'm tough but I like to read fantasy novels too". He's got some pretty good mixes though. Yeah, he can mix the body of an Asian with the head of an amphibian. And what the fuck is up with his e-mail: Patrick.Ian.Maximus.Porter@hotmail.com.
Oooh, you can come up with words from P-I-M-P. First of all, that's fucking retarded. Second of all, Max Chan has never been known as or called Patrick, Ian, Maximus, or Porter ever. That's like making an e-mail: Steve.Ear.Xylophone.Yanghe@hotmail.com. Yeah man I'm Yang, I'm sexy. Speaking of which, if that's Yang then Ying must be a smoking hot asian bitch. But of course that could never happen at Schulich.

Love ya like carmen loves...to whore it up.

12 comments:

  1. Amphibian: Salamander/Frog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh common. Be nice. The jersey and hoodie combo just screams badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i think i saw a kid wearing that combo at old navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. holier than thou posts from Schulich what a surprise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ones pretty funny... but you know you don`t have much on a guy when you make fun of their email address for half of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Monty Karl, double feature? I feature you in my post, you feature me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hes obviously not ashamed of the picture. or he wouldn`t have it posted right there on his website lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't need to. His mixes speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beer says: I'm getting an asian glow
    The Atlanta Jersey says: I shop at Value Village
    P.I.M.P. says: Illegitimate Platypus
    The music says: you call that music?

    ReplyDelete
  10. a-mazing,

    i've been waiting for someone to publicly rip on MaxVC for sooo long.

    where is his pic with sunglasses and dollar bills?

    ReplyDelete

What the fuck do you want?

Groupies